Our Family

Friday, May 14, 2010

Mom's Day, Madison Dance Recital, B'day party and Laren's Graduation















































































I received some wonderful and special Mom Day surprise...Maddie and I spent some Mama Daughter time getting our toes and nails done, then off we went to Madison recital...Wow Madison look precious and then zoom zoom off we went again to a b'day party, I just about forgot Alex slide in home plate for the first time during his t-ball game and my precious daughter went down in front of the church today to confess her sins publicly. On Cinco De Mayo she accepted Jesus into her heart which was a precious and price less moment. What a mothers day this was for me.. to know that my daughter now has enternal life with Jesus. I am very thankful that I still have my Mom and I love her very much...my heart hurts each mothers day now because Luke can't spend mothers day with his mom since she is in heaven. We miss her so very much. It is also hard because I think about my little daughter named Angel that is Heaven too. I am so thankful that the Lord took her home to be with him...I couldn't have given her the life she has now. Angel baby girl Mommy will be with one day enternally.

No comments: