Our Family

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Fun Spring night




I first started my evening off with my work running club that started up 3 weeks ago. We are training to run the Mercedes Marathon. Anyway, we ran approximately one mile and walked one in under 30 minutes which I feel is not bad for a group of ladies that just started running. Then I dropped Luke off to go look at a side job and I took off to t-ball practice with Alex. Alex hates practices but loves games...now if they let him hit all the time we would have no issues. He loves to bat. Then we came home and Luke had already gotten home by this point and we grilled some yummy chicken on the grill and made Santa Fe Chicken which is one of my favorites. Luke isn't to fond of it...the kiddos love it so guess what Luke is out of luck on this dinner selection. He can just eat the chicken, rice and corn separately. This dish always such beautiful colors.

No comments: