Our Family

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Alex's first day of K3





























I was excited for my baby boy...he was ready to be a big boy and start school. (He couldn't wait to have to do his homework that night....Ha Ha!) I will have to remind him of this I am sure in about a week, after the new wears off. Isn't he cute??? His backpack is as big as he is, this is too funny. When I picked him up from school he was....sooo proud of himself, that he had gotten a smiley face and didn't cry. He actually met some friends a little boy named John David and a little blonde girl that sits next to him named Kaylee. He said that he met his "boy" friends by going up to them and saying "What's up dog"...now where in the world did he get this I am so not sure. Then he proceed to tell me that he had a bunch of cute girls in his class room. He is already checking the girls out, this really isn't good. However, I must say the ones he thinks are cute they are really pretty, so at least I know he has good taste. Aunt Amy, said in chapel he had two girls one on each side of him and they had their heads on his shoulders and their arms around him and Alex was just looking around like what in the heck are they doing? When Luke and I asked him about it he said well, Daddy I just wanted them to go to sleep on me like Mama lets me on Sunday nights do to her. He is going to be a mess. I do have to say that he knew that the bible story in chapel was about Adam and Eve being tempted by the what he called the "silly sneaky snake". Please go ahead and start praying for us. He was excited that Laren Grace, Matt, Owen, Anna Lee, and Kelsey were all going to his school with him. From my pictures...Laren Grace looks excited about school starting, Matt has the look of mmmm not sure if I am ready for this but I guess I have to go with it anyway and then Owen was like I am so not for this but will make it work.

No comments: