Our Family

Saturday, August 2, 2008













What a fun summer we have had so far! The Weekends have been absolutely wonderful being able to enjoy them with my family out having to work ...Here are a few pics. that I thought I would share w. you all. Sissy just being sissy, little man just got caught in the refg. in the 1st pic then in the next pic I went to answer the phone during doing my laundry and come back (Daddy is at home and knows I am on the phone) and I find this (DANGEROUS , but of course being the one I am I had to take a pic before getting him out), the next pic. is when my niece came while her brother was taken to the er for a fingure injury and they all played dress up and the last one is of Sissy at her 1st back to school party. Church has a back to school water party every year and she was soooo excited that she was finally at the age she could go. WHAT Fun we had....water baloons, water slides and water guns, just saying this items that were are entertainment makes me want to go back....we just had fun playing and eating pizza. The deacons will not be happy on Sunday b/c where the slides were there are huge mud puddles from where the kids where standing and then due to the mud they kept falling in it and being muddy from head to toe. we would have to hose them down before they could go back down the slides however the bottom of the slide the pool area was so yucky looking w/ all the dirt and mud but the kids didn't let that hinder them .


No comments: