Our Family

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

First Day of Big Girl School!





























Our day begin with mixed of emotions from Mama and Daddy however little sassy was soooo excited and little man was so sweet to his sissy. Mama and Daddy walk in the room and little man was already awake so we all three woke her up, brother was laying his head on hers saying big girl school day, of course daddy was snuggling to her and with both of the guys all on top of her all I got was her hand and a few sneak kisses...anyway all smiles when she awoke. The smile continued through her bath, getting dressed, to the car, to the school door, down the hallways and going through the big girls kindergarten class door. Her teach was just great this morning she meet us at the door took Maddie by her hand and sat her down and showed her her stuff was set up in her desk and placed her badged on her and then came back and we did a check off list to make sure we had everything. Her teacher took time to pose for a pic w/ Sissy. What a wonderful day her teacher had everything so organized...play doo out on the treys for them to play with while she went back over with the parents different items who is picking them, did they bring their lunch and snack etc (her teacher knew that she was going to have to deal w/ us crying parents). Anyway love bug kissed me bye and off to work I went heart broken but yet thankful. I am sad to see her growing up so fast but yet so thankful that I have a healthy little girl that I can watch grow up like they are suppose too with out any mental/physical issues unlike so many others....We are so blessed to have a daughter that is beautiful, smart (she can already read a little bit), sweet, and like I said earlier healthy. For little man God knew what we needed in live...he knew that we need something in life to make us step back and not take it soo seriously...he is just a character full of life, with a big heart (he has started saying his night night prayers, morning prayers and eating time prayers by himself), and HEALTHY. THANK YOU LORD FOR ALLOWING ME THESE TWO WONDERFUL BLESSING TO ENJOY! THANK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING US ANGEL WHO TAUGHT US MANY LESSONS THAT HAVE TAKEN US SOO FAR. Anyway....I called Maddie after school and she said that she had lots of fun and her name didn't get out of the bee's jar (which means she didn't get into trouble), she had pizza for the first day of school, and went to her first p.e. class (which she corrected me and told me that it was gym class) and all the little girls loved her leopard print monogrammed nap pad. Daddy picked her from Meme's and he said she didn't stop talking (not uncommon for her) about her day. I was so excited to see her and really didn't get to sit down, love and talk to her because we had to shoot out to church and while Daddy was picking them up I found Gabby our female dog that was 8 dead in the back yard sooo I was awful when they arrived (crying)and I had to tell them the news while trying to keep it together so we could make it to church on time. Gabby was my favorite. She was the one that was there when everyone was gone or asleep that I turned to during the circumstances of Angel....I cried with her so many times (yes I know she is a dog)...I just felt that she understood that something was wrong and she would just sit there next too me and look at me and just gave me comfort....especially when I was alone some nights when Luke was at work, my friends asleep (because they where there for me every second that I needed them....wow I couldn't have gotten through this with out them) and of course I tried to let our parents mourn too so I tried to not lean on them too much because they were hurting doubly (for their kids and for their grand baby). So tonight after church we went and buried Gabby in Pa's vacant lot ....we couldn't move the dirt at our house and finally arrived home around 8:45 so it was bed time for the babies so we got them to bed, Daddy took the trash out, I finished the dishes and got bags and clothes ready for tomorrow. Now at 10:00 I am just in here on the computer typing some emotions away I hope that you all aren't depressed now. I am fixing to call it quites and say good night because morning will be here faster than I know it.







No comments: